Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hello!

Rachel here. This year will be my third year doing the Lavaman Triathlon - all with Team in Training. I've had so much fun the past two years, that this year I'm mentoring - helping other people get the most out of Team in Training, and their first triathlons.

I got into tnt two years ago when my mom dragged me along to a meeting for Lavaman, and signed up for some reason. At the time I hadn't biked in years, and didn't know how to do the crawl. I went to all the trainings, raised the funds, and in April competed my first triathlon, without even drowning! I now can't imagine my winters not being full of trainings and team in training people. Oh, and a trip to hawaii :).

This year my goal is to do more of the oyo practice - and try to get in at least two bikes and swims in a week - and thus hopefully improve my time a lot :).

No comments: